<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Not a big day of writing to-day!Spoke to Paul for a while at 10pm your time on Skype. He was really clear. That was great!
Have washed my hair, set it, done my nails, got my black long dress out.
Nina recons the one with the 2 side splits will be great!
Nina recons the one with the 2 side splits will be great!
Bought some stockings & now will proceed to go get the rest of the stuff ready.
They recon it's too cold to go by carriage to the ball, so I'll take the subway & get dressed in Maccas loo & walk across to the Palace to-nite!
Will load some pics for you & head off for a sleep for a few hours, if I can.
It's now 4pm our Vienna time.
| 8am Ball Day! Fresh snow overnight... |
| 12MD Ball Day... |
| Gotta get scrubbed up now! |
| Beautiful Weather! I love it... |
It's now 4pm our Vienna time.
I think you are 9 hours ahead, not 8 hours as I thought before!
It's 1'17am Aussie time now, so catch you after the Ball!
It's 1'17am Aussie time now, so catch you after the Ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...