How to fulfill 6 of 6 dreams I've held since childhood...
The first one is to see a Thatched Cottage in the English, UK countryside on a winding lane...
2nd...To go across the English Channel or Irish Sea to Ireland on a Ferry!
3rd...To dance under the crystal chandeliers in the beautiful Schronnbrunn or Hofburg Palaces in Vienna
4th...To see King Ludwigs' Fairy Tale Castles in lower Bavaria
5th...To visit Ireland & Scotland to cure an internal gnawing feeling that maybe I belong over there...
6th...To see Phantom of The Opera in Her Majesty's Theatre in West End, London
Then after that, my next biggie goal will be to Visit Antarctica on a 10 day Tour.
That's really "my all".
I know there's heaps more things to see & that I'd love to do... but all the rest have no internal pull on my soul like the 7 things above have.
I would like to go lots of places like up the Norwegian Coast, sleep in the Ice Palace, get my Reindeer Drivers Licence, etc etc...Their time to be seen & experienced by me, will come!
This blog will cover an ideal 60 day back packing journey plus some extra time on a 7 day family cruise to the South Pacific!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...