| Here I am in the WiFi room, in my thongs & short sleeves, while it's snowing outside! |
| Some kids from Salzburg on a history tour, in the Games Room. |
| The WiFi Room |
| Sarah & Young Ju having a laugh in our dorm... |
| The linnen, provided free, is very nicely packaged & is high quality. |
| For Louise...When you ask for a few slices of meat, they place it in an awesome bread roll! |
| The Vienna Hostel I'm staying in for a week...I like it here & will probably stay on for an extra week. It's 10 Euro a night, breakfast, WiFi & linen included. |
| The exterior of our Hostel... |
| The other side of the WiFi Room...Clean, cozy & very colourful. |
I stayed indoors for most of to-day, gathering my witts for Saturday's big Ball Event.
I am meeting Nina, the lady with my Ball ticket to-morrow morning to go over the hiring of the horse drawn carriage, my ball gown etc, so I decided to do some food shopping at the local supermarket, have a catch up time & enjoy the friendship of the girls in my room later on to-day.
Sarah went to the Palace Zoo, entry was 25 Euro for the Zoo, the Palace & 3 other exhibitions with unlimited entry for a month. Bargain!
She saw the baby Panda on his first debut to the public & was thrilled to bits!
Young Ju went to Vienna central & bought a ticket to Bratislava, return for to-morrow for only 14 Euro..
We met back here at 4pm & had a party! You can see our efforts in a couple of the pics...
Little piccolos of bubbles are only 85 cents to 1.35 Euro or so, so we bought a few to decide which we liked the best.
Needless to say, we had fun, giggling away in Korean, Pommie & Aussie dialects & accents, trying to decipher what each was trying to say!
Sarah, the English school teacher has a home in Penzance, England & has offered me stay a few nights while she's away, to keep the lights on & intruders away, when I get to England. That's very nice of her.
Total spend to-day was 20Euro
For a pkt rice cakes, 2 small bottles of bubbles, 2 x 1 litre juices, large jar of gerkins, jar pickled onions, heaps of various cheeses & sliced sausage meats, pkt English Breakfast tea, pkt Green tea, litre milk, 1 dozen mandarins & other stuff I've forgotten!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...