>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Having a lot of trouble with Blogger at the moment & am spending hours trying to get my pics up & the formatting is going haywire the last 2 days.
Hope it comes out OK over there!
Scotland is awesome!
Wish I'd spent more time here instead of Europe! Loved Vienna & Salzburg, but Scotland is awesomely different!
Real food again, a uniqueness that's amazingly touching...
Can hardly wait until tomorrow & do some tours.
Here's the past 24hrs pics.
Temp about 7 or 8. Beautiful day.
Converted money into British Pounds.
Total spend today.
Hostel $12 pounds for 2 nights, Just on 3 pounds for breakfast of scrambled eggs & rye crackers & a cup of real tea!
Total spend for to-day...15 pounds
Can't add captions to these pics without them going haywire, so I'll start another post page.
Hope it comes out OK over there!
Scotland is awesome!
Wish I'd spent more time here instead of Europe! Loved Vienna & Salzburg, but Scotland is awesomely different!
Real food again, a uniqueness that's amazingly touching...
Can hardly wait until tomorrow & do some tours.
Here's the past 24hrs pics.
Temp about 7 or 8. Beautiful day.
Converted money into British Pounds.
Total spend today.
Hostel $12 pounds for 2 nights, Just on 3 pounds for breakfast of scrambled eggs & rye crackers & a cup of real tea!
Total spend for to-day...15 pounds
Can't add captions to these pics without them going haywire, so I'll start another post page.
| We arrived in Scotland just as the sun was rising! How perfect. |
| How lucky was I to get this shot? The rising sun reflected in a little pond as we were passing in the bus! Wow. |
| Beautiful coastal scenery...Early in the morning as the fog was rising. |
| Very pretty, even thru' the fog |
| Arrived Edinburgh... |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...