>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Got a bit of a scare this very sunny & clear London morning as I was checking my ticket home. I thought the flight left at 2 pm, but it leaves at 12mday!
However the bus left at 9.30 am arrived at 10.10 am & everything was marked so well, I was in my designated area by 10.30am with heaps of time to spare.
Saw Phantom of The Opera last night in West End, London at Her Majesty's Theatre.
It was great to see it again & hear the beautiful Andrew Lloyd Webber music played on a full orchestra in real life.
I so enjoyed that Phantom music.
Got a bit of a scare this very sunny & clear London morning as I was checking my ticket home. I thought the flight left at 2 pm, but it leaves at 12mday!
Suddenly I was scooting very fast thru my packing & so on.
Raced up the street to the bus centre, about 500 mtrs away & just missed the 8am bus to Heathrow Airport by 1 minute!
Next bus was at 9.30 am & it takes 40 mins with OK traffic to get there...
Bit anxious, to say the least for the next 90 mins!
However the bus left at 9.30 am arrived at 10.10 am & everything was marked so well, I was in my designated area by 10.30am with heaps of time to spare.
The plane took off a few mins late as it was...it was just so busy at the airport. Planes taking off like pop gun pellets, every 30 seconds. I've never seen anything so amazing in my life. It just looked like a kids play mat, with dozens of planes lined up behind each other, waiting for their take off turn.
Here are the last few London pics for to-day.
Here are the last few London pics for to-day.
| The Trocadero Club in London. My camera was very broken & I was upset for the last day in London shots! |
| All ready to head home after a great journey of Climbing Every Mountain, crossing every stream, following every rainbow until I find my dream! Which I did, by the way. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...