>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, leaving London was so easy! I was amazed at how well laid out London was. You'd have to almost blind to get lost in London.
I found my way around so easily...me, who is dyslexic & forgets instruction/directions after the first "turn left, then..."
I really liked London...probably as my preferred city overall!
I love Vienna as a place I must go to every year for the Balls etc, but London is an awesome place to use as a base for cheap jaunts all over Europe with Eurolines bus services. Amsterdam for 12 Euro etc...return, by the way...
I never knew it was so lovely & clean & pretty. I thought it would be like Edinburgh...all gloomy, spooky & greyish black!
Not so.
Left sunny England, with a crashed camera & very disappointed I couldn't film England from a very unusually clear sky. I saw all the English Chanel with not one cloud in sight & could see France & Holland & other countries as we passed over. Gradually cloud enveloped everything & it was cloudy until darkness settled upon everywhere...even from the air.
Arrived in Bangkok at 6am next day after an 11 hour very smooth & uneventful plane flight.
Tried to sleep, but couldn't as I had mixed emotions...sad about leaving my amazing trip behind & being excited about starting my new life when I arrived home.
Bangkok was hot, muggy & rainy when I arrived...Oh no! I had forgotten that sort of heat & humidity existed.
Bought the last few mementos & prepared to leave at midnight after an 18 hour stay in Bangkok, to arrive in Brisbane at 12 mid day after a 10 hour trip from Thailand to Brisbane.
Flew over Darwin at sunrise & said Hi to Louise & Jordie, but did not see them on the balcony of their unit below!
Here are the last trip shots...
I will post a trip review tomorrow of the highlights, do's, don'ts & do agains!
| Bangkok... |
| The Thai Kingdom has a Royal Family too... |
| The place just goes on & on! |
| Loved the colour & name...even this was $6 Ausd... |
| Nice Green Thai curry... |
| Thai symbols |
| The airport is good like this...they have day areas to camp & sleep/snooze, where no one "moves you on". They don't bother you at all if you stretch right out on the lounges & couches below... |
| These lounges are for snoozing on! |
| Brisbane has just appeared on the board in the lower right hand area. All these flights go in the next few hours. Busy airport too. |
| The whole place is geared as a well set out ,massive & expensive shopping mall. |
| Loved the girl on the scooter, taking trolleys back. |
| We had to board a bus & be taken across the airport to other runways to get our flight out. At least we got to walk up the stairs, which I like better. |
| I was in the first lot of passengers to board... |
| Sunrise over Darwin... |
| The water over some part off the coast before we landed. |
Got my batteries /camera fixed in Bangkok & was happy again to take pics!
Paul came to the airport to pick me up & talk about timing. He came up the passenger set down driving ramp, just as I was exiting the Brisbane airport terminal. Thanks so much for that too Paul. Peter dropped me off just on 9 weeks ago & Paul collected me. No hassels there.
Pete was on his way to a business convention in Kula Lumpur as I was arriving back in Bris. We probably crossed on the tarmac or at least on the runways.
He arrives back from his business trip next week as we head off for our family cruise, arranged by Tina & Paul.
Am looking forwards to that. No buses to run for, no luggage to drag to the next port, no hopping on & hopping off trains, busses or planes! Not that that was ever a problem, but to cover such a vast distance & still be in the same room & bed...well; that I am looking forwards to!
Have a Seminar to attend on Thursday in relation to my new way forward & am really excited about that, as I have been following this guy for about 12 years & watched his stellar rise to grand success & progress while I went backwards. So I figure...mix with & learn from those who do it successfully!
Paul came to the airport to pick me up & talk about timing. He came up the passenger set down driving ramp, just as I was exiting the Brisbane airport terminal. Thanks so much for that too Paul. Peter dropped me off just on 9 weeks ago & Paul collected me. No hassels there.
Pete was on his way to a business convention in Kula Lumpur as I was arriving back in Bris. We probably crossed on the tarmac or at least on the runways.
He arrives back from his business trip next week as we head off for our family cruise, arranged by Tina & Paul.
Am looking forwards to that. No buses to run for, no luggage to drag to the next port, no hopping on & hopping off trains, busses or planes! Not that that was ever a problem, but to cover such a vast distance & still be in the same room & bed...well; that I am looking forwards to!
Have a Seminar to attend on Thursday in relation to my new way forward & am really excited about that, as I have been following this guy for about 12 years & watched his stellar rise to grand success & progress while I went backwards. So I figure...mix with & learn from those who do it successfully!
That's it folks...no more pics until next time...probably from the Cruise. It's a little 7 day cheapie P&O special to Vanuatu etc & leaves Sunday, 3rd April. Don't know if they have Free WiFi on board yet, but will soon find out.
Will go back & finish Ireland off in the next few days. There are great shots in that group, but I missed 3 days of uploading when I was at Elaine's & have not yet caught up. Do come back in a few days time & check them out. They are awesome too..
Will go back & finish Ireland off in the next few days. There are great shots in that group, but I missed 3 days of uploading when I was at Elaine's & have not yet caught up. Do come back in a few days time & check them out. They are awesome too..
What a great trip. What a fantastic result too.
Remember to check back tomorrow for a recap of the journey & in a few days time for a big bunch of shots on Ireland.
Love & thanks for the follow...
I appreciate your interest.
Mum
XXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in my travels...